Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a nice surprise on Wednesday evening, Michael Packer came to visit! I feel really bad that I didn't get a picture of him. He looked the same, acted the same except one thing --- he brought a young lady with him! Her name is Kristen, she is from Texas, he met her at BYU-I. We need to hear more!
On Thanksgiving morning Brian got the idea to play the trumpet, so he and Blake "played" a concert for us for awhile. After that, Brian and Jared went to play football, and Blake and Celia went to play tennis. It was a really nice day outside, about 50 degrees.The table all set for the big meal. We just had Blake, Jared, Brian, Celia and I, and Maryanna (a girl attending BYU-I from Celia's home town.) It was a nice meal and we were all stuffed!

No comments: