Friday, March 28, 2014

End of an Era

I have been going to Curves since May 30, 2008. I have done 1565 workouts there in the almost 6 years. I'm stronger and have more endurance.  It has been really good for me, both physically and emotionally.  I have gone by myself many times, but for the most part it's been a party! My mom (Beth Chambers), Dorine Adams and Billie Crew have joined me. It has been so nice to know they were waiting for me to pick them up, it's much easier to keep going when someone is depending on you.  We have exercised, visited, laughed, cried, visited, visited and just plain had a great time. 

Today was my last day at Curves because they are closing their doors on Monday, and I will be out of town on Monday. It has been really good for me and I will miss it a lot, I will also miss seeing all the people I have made friends with there. We are still deciding where we will go to exercise next week!

Mom working hard this morning.  Dorine is out of town, and Billie's hand is hurting so it was just Mom and I this morning.

My last Curves workout. 

1 comment:

Cindy said...

that is sad to lose a workout place you've grown to love. but the new classes will be tons of fun and a new adventure too