Sunday, November 24, 2013

Family Pictures

When we figured out that all 13 of us would be together for Jared and Nikelle's open house we knew we would have to have a family picture taken.  Cindy booked Brandi Miles Simmons to come take our picture on Oct. 19th.  We decided to go with the colors of the wedding and do the pictures in Matsuura's back yard.  We took the '65 for a prop.  It was a bit chilly and windy, but I think the pictures turned out great! We could pick 10 images to be made up, I could not narrow it down to just 10, so here are the 12 I picked.

Yep, there we are! All 13 of us!

Blake and I

Ken, Cindy and Sydney

Brian, Celia, Maden and Annie

Celia and Brian

Randy and Courtney

Nikelle and Jared

Blake and I with our 4 kids.

The 4 kids.  Youngest to oldest, this way you can't tell that the youngest is also the tallest.

4 kids hugging.  Brian says that's the last time that will happen.

Blake and I with our 3 cute grandkids.

Another with our cute grandkids.

Here are some we had to choose from.  It was a very hard decision!













Thanks Brandi! We appreciate you coming to take our pictures!  I know some of you think it's torture to have pictures taken, but thanks for behaving and smiling! Love you all!


No comments: