Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Randy got home!!!, well, to Boise

We were able to have Randy fly into Boise because we were there to watch Jared play in the State Tennis Tournament. It worked out absolutely perfect, he came in between Jared's matches. Jared's partner Megan and her mom Tammy came to the airport so they could take him back to the next match, so they kindly took pictures for us! Thank you so much! I cannot describe the feelings I have as I wait for my boys to walk off the plane! I have never felt so much joy as when I get my first glimpse of them! The only thing I can think of is "heavenly" . Randy looked so confident and grown up as he walked toward us. I love you Randy! We all dressed up in our "Randall" shirts that we made when he was playing basketball. Grandpa's shirt was changed from "GO" to "Way to go". Here he comes!!!

Oh, that feels wonderful!!!


Wonderful!!!


This is why Cindy came early!

I needed more hugs!

Now the picture is complete!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I am so happy to hear of Randy's safe return. Kevin heads out July 15th for Fort Worth, Texas. We are so excited for him. It was really fun to catch up with Cindy and run into you.