Saturday, May 2, 2009

Prom

Jared's last Prom was tonight. He planned to have dinner here, there were supposed to be 4 couples, then it turned into 5, then 6, then 7 and last night it turned into 8 couples! 16 people to feed and sit, half of them with huge dresses. We had to get a table and some chairs from the church. I had to use paper, because I don't have service for 16! It turned out ok, the kids were all really nice and polite. I fixed sweet and sour chicken, and the boys brought rice, beans, rolls, salads and dessert.

Here is our table set for 8.
Here's the table from the church, set for 8.

Jared and Danae Pierson

I don't know all the kids real well, let's see if I can remember names... L-R Curtis & Ashley, Logan & Valerie, Colby & Marin, Nate (of course being weird) & Alicia, Jace & Danielle, David? & Sarah, Jared & Danae, Jake & Stephanie.

Now they are being a little goofy, and they got mixed up! Curtis & Ashley, Colby (he's from IF) & Marin, Logan & Valerie, Jace & Danielle, Jake & Stephanie (she's from Snake River), Jared and Danae, Nate & Alicia, David? (I think that's what he told me) & Sarah

Jake wanted to be tall in the pictures, this is the only way he could be tall, then Jared stood next to him and he still wasn't tall. Curtis, Colby, Logan, Jace, Jake, Jared, Nate, David

No comments: