Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Jared!!!

Jared turned 18 years old today! How is that even possible? I had to pretend that he was still a little kid and take cupcakes to school. He is taking a CNA class and there are only 6 students in the class, so I took cupcakes to the whole class! After school he had to go to work, then we went to Pocatello. Jared and I wandered the mall and Shopko while Blake did a physical, he found some shoes in Shopko that he is pretty pumped about. Then we ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse.

He got a "Pitt" shirt from Grandpa and Grandma.

Billie found a shirt that says, "I may be Left Handed, but I'm always right." He likes lefty shirts.

He got another really soft shirt.

We got him luggage. I'm not sure he was very thrilled about it, but now we won't have to buy it next year.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

is this the first birthday you didn't get a toy?!?! i've been telling you for years you're too old for toys, and now it looks like you really are!

Nanette Hirschi said...

Happy Birthday Jared! I can't believe he is that old. I think he was 11 when we first met you guys...how time flies:) Your house looks so festive! I love all the decorations...I love your missionary ornament. What a good idea:) Merry Christmas Diana!