Monday, November 13, 2017

October 2017 Occasions and Happenings

Oct 2 - Blake and his sister Marcele took his Mother to a funeral, then to Dixie Diner.  When they got back to Merralee's house, they took some more pictures with Merralee and Sharla.

Oct 2 & 3 - Spud Harvest! My 3 sons favorite time of the year.  Randy, Courtney, Ryder, Blake and I drove out to Goshen to get in some spud digging time with Bart. It is always a great time.  Blake and Courtney rode on the combine, Ryder loved riding in the tractor.  Randy got to help move the pipe out of the way.

We went to the cellar after visiting the field.  Blake and Randy picked some great spuds right out of the truck.  Jared, Nikelle and Molly came to check out the spuds and smell the spud dirt. Molly loved her ride in the tractor with Nikelle and Bart, and Jared got to ride the combine.  Brian's family went to Goshen the next day, they had fun finding some unique spuds,  and riding in the tractor.

Molly and Nikelle went to a pumpkin patch, and were so surprised when Annie showed up with her preschool class!  Annie and Molly were so glad to see each other!

Oct. 7 - My parents, Paul and Beth Chambers and Blake and I took a little drive to the Star Valley Temple.  It is a beautiful little temple nestled in a wonderful valley.  We loved our time time there.  I especially love the picture of the spire covering the sun, making a partial eclipse.

I took some pictures of the leaves as we drove around Palisades.  They were especially pretty with the sun shining and making them bright.  We were amazed at how full Palisades still is.  

October 9 -I lost one of my best friends.  Billie Crew left this life.  She was such a good friend to me and my family for about 28 years.  She was such a good example to me of Christlike love and service.  She did more for people than I can even imagine.  She babysat Jared for many years so I could do so many fun and needed things.  She made so many quilts for us and for our family and friends.  She served with me in the cub scouts and activity days.  She made an impact on so many people.  Ryder loved to go visit her and play with the truck, tractor and magic track. She was so thoughtful to Jared and Nikelle.  I miss you and love you Billie!

Just some random pictures - Molly, Annie, Ryder and Clark are having fun with a movie and popcorn.  Jared, Nikelle and Molly at the pumpkin patch, Ryder loved the go cart at Cal's.  Molly just relaxing at the playground.  Celia went to visit Cindy and Ken, and they went to a pumpkin patch too.

Oct 13 - While Celia was in Michigan, I was able to go up and stay with Maden, Annie and Clark for a day.  There is no greater joy in my life than spending time with my Grand little ones! Clark joined Maden with some IPad time.  The Bonneville Homecoming Parade went by one street over from Brian's house.  Annie, Blake and I walked over to see the floats.  We saw Nikelle on the Miss Bonneville float! Randy came up and helped Blake take the dead stuff out of the garden while Brian was at work.  They took Clark and Ryder to a store, and they loved sitting in the side by side.  I did Kiwi and Tinker Crates with Maden and Annie (I didn't get a picture of Annie doing hers).  We went to Texas Roadhouse when Brian got done working.  I had to take a picture of the snow the next day.  I think this is a cute picture of Molly, while she was in Utah.

Oct 15 - On my birthday, Randy and Courtney fixed dinner, along with help from my mom. Everyone came to help celebrate.  I think those 5 little munchkins that are watching a show in my bed are the cutest things ever! We had good food, and the kids love singing and blowing out the candles.

Oct 18 - Blake and I got to tend Molly and Ryder one day, Their energy, and excitement for life is kind of contagious.  I'm sure glad that I didn't have twins though!

Oct. 23 - Blake and I went to Boise for work, and this is what we came home with! It's a 2017 Ford Explorer, and it's not red!  It's a real nice, fancy car! While we were there, we also went to the Meridian Temple Open House, it was beautiful and we loved it.  I didn't get any pictures, though.

October 28 - Annie's party! Annie and her friend Evie loved the PJ Masks and capes that Cindy sent.  What a fun Sticky Donut "Cake".

One of Annie's favorite things to do, is to put on a show on her stage.  It started out with Annie and her friends and Molly, then she would call more people from the audience up to her stage.  I think it just might be one of Nikelle's favorite things too!

Oct. 28 - Boo at the Zoo - Minnie Mouse Molly, Ryder the Lion, Tigger Clark, Pikachu Maden, Catboy (or girl) Annie.

We went really early and waited for quite a while.  This is how the kids entertained themselves as we waited.  Annie and Clark were so cute as they danced.

Tinker Bell and Peter Pan and family!  Cute family pictures of everyone.

We had a special treat while we were in the zoo, the lion cubs were so fun and entertaining to watch. 

Oct 29 - My sister in law, Julie lost her father when he died in a tragic car accident.  We all went to the viewing.  It was a long wait in line for the kids, but they were pretty good.  Julie and Annie had matching dresses, and Julie was so cute asking to get a picture of them being twins.

Oct 30 - Annie's birthday! I got to go watch the bowling party for Annie's birthday.  Her friends Evie and Addie got to come too.  Everyone had a great time.

After bowling, we went to Texas Roadhouse, Annie was so excited to sit on the saddle and get the Texas Roadhouse Yeehaw! It was a bonus that it was Monday and she got her face painted too!  I sure do love you, Annie girl!

Some fun Halloween pictures - Donald and Daisy Duck and Minnie Mouse, Minnie Mouse Molly went to see Grandma Great.  Trick or Treating with Pikachu, Tigger and Winnie the Pooh.  Minnie and Jared trick or treating.  Poor Ryder got sick just before the trunk or treat started, so he spent the the night chilling on the couch.  

No comments: