Thursday, October 6, 2016

Donny Osmond Concert

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I have been a Donny Osmond fan for just about my whole life! He's just a few months older than me, so I grew up hearing his music and falling in love with him.  I even had plans to marry him when I was a teenager (along with every other girl that fell in love with him).  Well, that didn't work out, but when I saw he was coming to do a show in Idaho Falls I decided that I really wanted to go.  I bought 4 tickets thinking that my parents and Blake and I would go.  As it turned out, Blake wasn't able to go, so Nikelle went instead.  

It was a great show, I loved it! I think that mom and dad and Nikelle enjoyed it too.  I even decided that I like Donny's adult voice as well or better than his teenage voice I grew up with.

Somehow, we didn't get dad in the picture, but he was there! 

No comments: