Thursday, August 18, 2016

Family Pictures

August 5, 2016

It's no secret that I love updated family pictures.  I know it is not a favorite activity for most of my kids, but I sure do appreciate their willingness to humor me, and actually smile! We went to a little park by the river in Idaho Falls.  It was a beautiful setting.  Thank you,  Macy and Mikala for being our photographers.  I think the pictures turned out great! It's never easy to get everyone there at the same time, let alone in a mood for pictures, especially with kids.  We missed Sydney!

The whole bunch.

Our sweet grandbabies. They are the light of our lives. Annie, Molly, Ryder, Clark and Maden.

Blake and I with our wonderful kids. Jared, Cindy, Brian, Randy.

The 4 amigos.

The girls.  Celia, Diana, Nikelle, Molly, Courtney, Annie and Cindy.

The boys. Ken, Blake, Jared, Ryder, Randy, Maden, Clark and Brian.

Blake and I

Cindy and Ken

Brian, Clark, Celia, Annie and Maden

Ryder, Courtney and Randy

Jared, Molly and Nikelle

The grand ones! (we took this later in our yard). Maden holding Clark, Ryder, Annie holding Molly.  

No comments: