Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Grandkids!

These past few weeks have been full of some of my favorite things! Grandkids! I'm in heaven!

We've had a couple of sleepovers with Maden and Annie. It's so much fun! I hope all my grandkids will always want to come to my house. Molly is growing so fast and seems huge compared to Ryder. It's so fun to catch her smiling. It's so fun to see Ryder change every day. 

This is Memorial Day.  Molly and Ryder get to meet for the 1st time.  I love how Annie found  a way to entertain herself. All the adults were pretty tired that day.

More pictures of the babies! Soon there will be 3!

Bedtime stories, watching Mickey Mouse and swinging are some of Maden and Annie's favorite things to do at our house. Maden had to try out the baby swing, he's huge in it. Pretty flowers, but the cutest kids!  Maden was so glad his parents got him some headphones so the noise doesn't bother him when he rides on the lawnmower.

Being grandparents is the best thing ever. I simply can't get enough of these kids. We can't wait for the next one to come! I'm so thankful that their parents are willing to share their kids with us so often!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

such cute kids. gramma's house is always fun :)