Friday, May 1, 2015

Temple, Baby Shower and Tulip Festival

April 16 & 17, 2015

Blake, Randy, Courtney and I loaded up in Red and took a little trip to Lehi and Orem, Utah.  Randy and Courtney needed to get some baby supplies from Courtney's sister Megan, and Blake & I wanted to go to a temple.  Megan was giving a shower for Courtney on Saturday and we wanted to go to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point.  We did it all!

Since the Idaho Falls temple is closed for renovations, we decided that we would go to the Mt. Timpanogas temple. Blake and I dropped Randy & Courtney off at her parents, then went to the temple on Friday night.

Then, on Saturday, Blake took me back to Courtney's parents house for the baby shower. It was a very nice shower, and she got a lot of nice things.  While the shower was going on, Blake and Randy went and fixed Courtney's sister Makala's car and went test driving some cars.  Then they came back and got Courtney and I, we loaded up all her presents and headed out.  We stopped at an outlet mall, then went to the Tulip Festival.

It was a little different than I thought it would be, but there were a lot of beautiful tulips. I just thought it would be fields of tulips like you see in the movies in Holland. They were just spread out through the gardens.

There were tulips of every color! We did a ton of walking and I was amazed at how I didn't hurt at all! It was wonderful!

No comments: