Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Windows are finished, really this time!

I jumped the gun! I would have waited to post about the bedroom windows if I thought the blinds were coming this week, they were scheduled to come next week. They came today! And Blake had time to install them today! Yay! Now everything is finished and looks SO nice!
Master Bedroom


So lovely! (I know, I know the walls and ceiling need a little work in this room, but I'm afraid it will have to wait til next year.)

Sewing/Crib Room



Office


I have wanted blinds like these for a long time and couldn't have them because they wouldn't work with the old windows. I have learned something through all this....there are a lot of shades of white! Who knew, I thought white was white! Oh well, the picture makes it look darker than it really is, but the blinds are a little different white than the casings. I love the new windows and new blinds though!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks FANTASTIC!