Saturday, December 12, 2009

Grandma time with Maden

I had the opportunity to spend a couple of days at Brian and Celia's!  Brian had to go back to work for 2 days, so I got to go help out!  It was great fun, I loved every minute of it.  I didn't mind changing the poopy diapers, burping the little guy, giving him a bath, playing with him during his "wake" time, and gettting him to eat and sleep.  Thanks for letting me come play!

Maden loved getting his hair washed!

He was pretty calm after he was all cleaned up.


Just hanging out, after getting fed and burped.


He was so wide awake, so I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures.  I think he looks like Brian!


Before I left, Celia wanted to take some "family" photos. This is a funny one!


1 comment:

chelseyandmatt said...

Holy cow, I think he looks JUST like Brian! Fun that you got to spend time with them, and I am sure they appreciated the help! he is so cute!!!