Friday, October 23, 2009

Cat Tricks


Last night, I was working on the computer in my "new office" and our cat "baby" came in to talk to me.  She just circled my legs and talked and talked, I talked back to her and just kept working.  Pretty soon she was quiet and I looked around and saw this....

I just happened to have the camera right there beside me so I took a took a picture of her sitting on my new little desk.  I decided I wanted to take a picture from a different angle and stood up and got this shot...

She watched me and talked to me the whole time I was taking the picture.  As soon as I put the lens cap on the camera, she looked at me and jumped right onto my chair!

She thought she was so sneaky, but I booted her off so I could get back to work!  Silly cat!

2 comments:

Lynne Leifson said...

baby is so funny

Cindy said...

baby is lonely without poke and needed someone to talk to.