Sunday, July 5, 2009

I love to see the temple.....

Last night being the 4th of July, we went to Idaho Falls to see the fireworks. We got a spot on the green belt right across from the temple. Everyone else went for a walk, and I was left to guard the spot. I was kind of bored just sitting there by myself, but I had the most beautiful view of the temple. The sun was shining on it making it just sparkle. So, to entertain myself, I started taking pictures of the Temple every few minutes. I loved watching it change as it got darker. Very entertaining. I had time to ponder my feelings for the temple, and came to realize more deeply how I love that building and what it represents. I love remembering my wedding day and the first time I went there. I'm so thankful to have Blake as my eternal companion! I learn so much each time I go inside the temple, but I also learned alot last night just contemplating the things I have been taught there. I could almost feel the same peaceful feeling sitting on the green belt with noisy people all around me as I feel when I enter the temple. I'm glad that I had that time to sit and watch the temple for a while. I enjoyed that about as much as I did the fireworks.











1 comment:

Lori said...

What beautiful pics. You are very blessed to live so close to a temple. Thanks for sharing them.