Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My Birthday, Babysitting and More Swinging

October 15, 2015

On the day before my birthday, we got a new car and fireplace insert! We decided to trade in the Escape for and Explorer. The new fireplace looks so sleek and clean, I love it!

On Sunday, Oct. 18th, the kids had a dinner for me at Jared and Nikelle's house. It was very good food! They all gave me these amazing canvases! I absolutely love them! But, not as much as I love those 5 little ones!

Babysitting

I'm babysitting Ryder 2 1/2 days each week, which is so fun. I think he likes coming to our house. One week I had the opportunity to watch all three babies at separate times. I can't think of a better way to spend my time!

Here are just a few pictures from our babysitting adventures. Aren't they just the cutest little humans ever?

Swinging

The tree swing continues to be a huge hit.  Annie especially loves it. Courtney and Nikelle got in on the action too.

Ryder and Molly have tried out the swing in the back and have liked it really well.  We haven't given Clark a chance yet, but he sure enjoyed watching Maden and Annie on the tree swing.  Nikelle got another chance to have a swinging good time too.

No comments: