Thursday, April 16, 2009

The last....

It seems we are having a lot of lasts in our lives lately. Today was the last time we will go to a Parent Teacher Conference. Some might say "yipee"! But I'm a little sad... Parent Teacher Conferences have always been a pat on the back for me. I really need to compliment all four of my kids! Even if they haven't always had the best grades (mostly the grades were pretty good), they have always been well liked and respected by their teachers. The teachers always tell us how polite and kind our kids are. I've lost track of the number of times I've been told that they wish their whole classroom was full of Cindys or Brians or Randys or Jareds. It makes me so proud to be their mother! Thanks to all four of you for being such good examples to me! Today was no exception, Jared had all A's, but I think the compliments on his behavior are even more important!

No comments: